Recently it has come to our attention that some marketers don’t currently think that WTFSEO is the best. Despite sending out a newsletter with the same title, many people didn’t get the message – so we’re following it up with this blog post. Here are the top 7 reasons why we are the best SEO blog on the Internet. (Ed note: are there blogs that aren’t on the internet?)
- We said so – and as the best SEO blog on the internet, our say so carries a lot of weight.
- That other blog that we have a business relationship with also said so – and it has absolutely nothing to do with all the money we spend with them.
- We’ve been bought and sold several times – and each time our sale price generally goes up when you do some funky stuff with the finances involving a shell company in Luxembourg that actually owns the WTFSEO building, but leases it back to us at a high rate of interest!
- Our daily web hits average out at 1,442!! We have no idea what those are or what that means, but 1,442 is a really big number, and we know this because we ping the site once per minute, 24 hours a day to analyze the data. (we found that when we didn’t keep a tight handle on this, and ping to check, our numbers dropped).
- We’re the #1 result for that really obscure search term your CEO typed in the other day and emailed you about.
- We won the Best SEO Blog at the WTFSEOCON awards show
- Our top 7 list only has 6 items – thus saving you 14% of the time it would normally take you to read this post!