As you, our loyal readers will know, from time to time we like to challenge you to prove that you’ve been reading every word on this site, and applying it to your daily life. As such, it’s time for us to run The Grand WTFSEO SEO Grandmaster Challenge Contest, so that we can determine, once and for all, which of our loyal, gentle readers is better than the rest.
So here’s the contest: If you can outrank us for the term “SEO Audit” at the end of a one year period (9am EST 11/22/17), you’ll win a grand… yes, that’s right 1,000 Zimbabwean Dollars will be heading to your door, think about it, what would you do with that kind of money?
Here are the contest rules:
- You can use an existing site, preferably one with a lot of history and links
- Black hat techniques are not only permitted, but are recommended
- The page you’re attempting to rank must link to our SEO Audit page with the anchor text “SEO Audit”. That must be the only link on the page
- The page you’re attempting to rank must be noindex, follow
- You must guarantee to keep the page up, linked to from your home page, for a minimum of 5 years, or until we can find some rube to buy this site from us
- The exchange rate we’re using is that as of 8:38a.m. 11/22/16, unless the Zimbabwean Dollar is devalued again, in which case, we’ll go with that
- We reserve the right to disqualify anyone we don’t like the look of
- We reserve the right to change the rules as we see fit / if it looks like someone might actually somehow win
- Contest not applicable in Tennessee